<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1970239600212658165?origin\x3dhttps://gracetheone.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&amp;blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://lov-ebites.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://lov-ebites.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Profile

Facebook

Desirousness

Listen

Tagboard

Links

Miscellaneous

Promotions
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
Beach BBQ Party - Paradise Beach.




Today, SOT and SBS organised a Beach BBQ Party.
It was held at Paradise Beach, Tanjung Bungah.
There were already many people when I arrived.
Went to meet my team members and talked a while.
Then, I waited for Yik Yung. She looked nice that day!
Did random stuff, we took lotsa pictures and cheered.
Let the pictures do the talking. ;]









My team members. ;]





Deborah. Wiing Yi. Girl


Grace. Steph. Shin Yee


Grace. Yik Yung








Cheng. Grace


Yik Yung. Grace. Cheng


Grace. Yik Yung










Paradise Beach.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

We started to have our barbeque time after sunset.
Seriously, we did add some "seasoning". Lol.
We ate sand!! Laughsoutloud*
But it was not bad though?Haha.
Sausages, nuggets, chicken and so on.










Sausage & Nuggets.
*My favourite*







Zoe Neoh.


Sharmeen Looi & Laze Tan.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

After having barbeque, we did some funny stuff.
Plastic cup, sand, and candles made this up.
I feel that is so so beautiful! Lovee it*


Heart Shape. <3


Light candle.


Myself.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I really had fun for this beach party.
But too sad, I went home quite early though.
I should thankss to who planned this party.
We can know each other as well from the night.
Wonderful memories for me, honestly. ;]


The blogger.

Good nitex and Sweet Dreamss.

// Kisses & Hugss //

♥ G.
*Next Update :: Juanna's Birthday vs E&O Hotel Buffet Dinner.