<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1970239600212658165?origin\x3dhttps://gracetheone.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&amp;blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://lov-ebites.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://lov-ebites.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Profile

Facebook

Desirousness

Listen

Tagboard

Links

Miscellaneous

Promotions
Sunday, December 13, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
♥ Embrace Charity Concert.



Heyy readers, first of all I would like to apologize for the late updates! Sorry*
And, I just finished my final exams yesterday. Hang out with babes! Yay! =)
Hopefully I will get good results for this semester. I've been studying so hard for seriously!
Oh ya, I should say so much thanks to him for teaching me Accounts. Heh.
Alright, should back to the topic now. Lol*
This is a charity concert which organized by Be Smart Learning Centre.
I was involved in the concert cause *repeat*, I'm ex student lai. Lol*
Three performances I did for the night. Group Singing, Dancing & Catwalk Show.
*Super rushing and tiring!*

*My make up & hair-do was done by Auntie Jass at Gurney. Thanks!*


After rehearsal.






Myself.










LOL!










I love this! ;]


♥ =)


Grace. Angeline


Jolynn. Grace


Grace. Yuen Shyan. Wen Yuan


Yvonne. Grace. Yun Ern


Hugs Hugs*


Wan Lin. Grace. Yi Wen


Leh Yoong. Grace. Sook Lee


Yik Ting. Grace. Yik Yong




5678 studio dancers & me.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Let's tell something surprise. Ron Ng 吴卓羲 from H.K came that night! =D
Me and my juniors were so crazy of him when we saw him doing rehearsal. Hah.
Yet, many K.L artists & DJs' came also:: Danny Wen, Yoke Chen, Stella Chung, Jyin Poh, Ryan Tan & Jeff.
By the way, the group singing was presented by Be Smart's students a.k.a juniors and me ;
Dance performance was performed by PCGHS, I just replaced for my junior.
While the catwalk show was together performed by Felicia, Roxanne, Vinno, Bernice & Me.
5678 Studio was act for the artists' dancers. Since ages I didn't dance with them. =/
Well, pictures-pictures time now!



The backdrop.








Me. =)


Starting Pose.












Spot me??


Grace.


Myself.
























Performed by PCGHS & Me.








Singing Theme Song.


Stella Chung. Jyin Poh


Yoke Chen!




Danny Wen.


















Ron Ng! =)
















Angeline snapped this! Heh.






Group Picture.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

After the concert, we had Victory Banquet at QE II with the artists and Ron Ng!
The restaurant prepared buffet for us. The buffet was not that bad though. ;]
We can take pictures with artists and I took picture with Ron too! *group picture I mean*


QE II.






Marcus. Danny. DJ. Grace


Marcus. Yoke. Grace


Grace. Danny. Marcus




Marcus. Ryan. Grace








Awww~ with Ron!! =D




Thomas. Grace. Felicia

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Well, I really did enjoy for this charity concert. I gain more experience as well.
After went back home, Jolynn and I keep taking photos of ourselves. Lol*
Cause we really love our make up. Heh. I done for her make up* =)
Alright, guess should stop here right now. Enjoy my holiday!
I got plenty of times to shop now, and buy new clothes for CNY. Yay!













My sweethearts~




Grace. Jolynn

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Enjoy reading readers! Have a nice day! =)
Xoxo G..

// Kisses & Huggies //

♥ G.

*Next Update :: Merry X'mas '09, G.